If you choose to communicate with us by email, you should be aware that the security of incoming Internet email is not secure. We strongly encourage you to use encrypted email when sending sensitive and/or confidential information. By sending sensitive or confidential email messages that are not encrypted, you accept the risks of such lack of security and possible lack of confidentiality. If you elect to communicate from your workplace computer, you also should be aware that your employer and its agents have access to email communications between you and us.
We make enrollment easy by offering several different benefit administration systems tailored to fit your unique needs, including:
- Enrollments paired with your major medical enrollment
- Off-cycle enrollments (separate from your standard major medical open enrollment)
- Web-based, self-service for ease of enrollment
- Laptop-based, enroller-assisted
- Call center to make it easy for offsite or multisite enrollments
- One-on-one enrollments with a benefits counselor to help educate your employees about their benefits
- And more!
Plus, by providing one-on-one communication to your employees, we help them understand their benefit options so they can make informed decisions. This means we can talk with them directly at the time of enrollment about any other wellness-related or benefits education issues you’d like us to share at the same time.
Want to find out more?